ZenTreat specialty water treatment chemical groups offered by REDA chemicals are utilizing the leading and world-recognized raw material chemicals in the industrial and municipal water treatment sectors. ZenTreat covers a comprehensive portfolio for water treatment applications, which are classified into the following application groups:
ZenTreat A Group: Antimicrobial Chemicals
ZenTreat B Group: Steam Generation Treatment Chemicals
ZenTreat C Group: Cooling Systems Treatment Chemicals
ZenTreat D Group: Desalination & Potable Water Chemicals
ZenTreat S Group: Special Applications Chemicals
ZenTreat W Group: Wastewater Chemicals
ZenTreat chemicals are covering many industries such as desalination, power generation, mining, steel, and many others. They can also be used for municipal and commercial applications including hospitals, hotels, malls, academic institutions, and others.
ZenTreat Treatment chemicals are based on achieving the following objectives contributing towards overall system efficiency. The treatment programs have been designed to achieve the objectives with the minimum use of chemicals applied scientifically for optimum results as explained in the subsequent pages of this offer.
- Clean Metal Surfaces
- Good Corrosion Control
- Superior Control over Deposition
- Effective Control over Bacterial Proliferation
- Efficient Flocculation and Fast settling of solids
- Cutting down water consumption
- Environmentally accepted treatment
Our prospective vision in REDA is to manufacture smart water treatment chemicals utilizing green and sustainable resources to minimize the utilization of hazardous chemistry for all water treatment applications with the best possible quality results.
- ZenTreat Chemical Solutions for Swimming Pools
- REDA Launches ZenTreat W Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat S Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat D Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat C Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat B Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat A Group of Chemicals