Municipal Water Solutions
Municipal water represents the public water supply system or network including water treatment facilities, water storage facilities (reservoirs, water tanks, and water towers), and a pipe network for distributing the treated water to end-users including residential, commercial, and industrial. Tab water is part of municipal water. Municipal water is treated and processed to make sure that it meets the potable water standards that have been set by the local authorities in that specific region.
There is a wide range of processes that can be used to treat municipal water sources including desalination, filtration, clarification, and disinfection, which depends on the contaminants that exist in water. Both thermal and reverse osmosis desalination technologies are widely used in hot countries to produce potable and drinking water.
REDA Water offers multiple water treatment chemical and technological solutions for municipal water facilities. These solutions are designed to optimize the water utility operation and to meet the best water quality outputs and smooth water supply. The serviced facilities include:
- Water Distribution Networks
- Water Storage Tanks
- Filtration & Clarification Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP)
- Water Disinfection Systems
REDA Water has specialized teams to offer complete water solutions to municipal water with in-house services and technical support 24/7. The offered solutions are covering:
- Monitoring Water Quality and Performance
- Servicing and Optimizing Desalination Plants
- Installation and Maintenance of Filtration Systems
- Optimizing Water Quality of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Offering Chemicals for Municipal Water Facilities
- Protecting Water Networks from Corrosion & Scaling
In addition to the above, REDA Water team can support authorities in the daily operational activities of municipal water. Through a complete portfolio of specialty chemical ZenTreat® and equipment solutions, REDA can provide chemical solutions for the systems:
- Chemicals for Water Networks
- Chemicals for Desalination Plants
- Chemicals for Industrial Cleaning Applications
- Chemicals for Industrial WWTP
- Automatic Dosing Systems for Chemicals Injection
- Filtration & Polymer Preparation Units
- Disinfection Chemicals
These solutions are associated with on-site services, water analysis, dosing units, and field chemical optimization to ensure minimal amounts of chemicals are injected with the best results.
Finally, don’t hesitate to Contact Us for any inquiry related to water treatments of municipal water, or if you are interested to build a partnership with REDA Water to improve the overall water management in your facilities.
- ZenTreat Chemical Solutions for Swimming Pools
- REDA Launches ZenTreat W Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat S Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat D Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat C Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat B Group of Chemicals
- REDA Launches ZenTreat A Group of Chemicals