Title: Sales Engineer
Industry: Water Treatment
Function: Sales/Business Development
Reporting to: Business Manager
Location: Riyadh KSA
- Generate business opportunities in Saudi Arabia by visiting clients; conduct market surveys; identify potential clients and conduct business growth plans to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Review opportunity’s specifications, conduct site surveys and field/laboratory analysis (if required); and interviews clients to ensure the maximum understanding of client’s needs.
- Prepare techno-commercial water treatment chemicals proposals, calculate dosage rates and mode of application of products with the support of the senior team in charge.
- Coordinate with other REDA departments to ensure best-in-class services and supervise site service team in their visits to ensure deliver the correct results.
- Conduct and attend meetings; prepare periodical sales and technical reports as required; and perform any other work-related duties as requested by his manager and comply with REDA policies.
- Ability to travel inside Saudi Arabia and conduct sampling collection and analysis when required. Support emergency calls from the clients 24/7.
- Ensure proper follow ups of receivables and submitting correct documents. Ensure the payments were received and update his manager about any delay.
- B.Sc. of Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years of Experience in Water Treatment Chemicals
- Saudi, or Residents with transferable Iqamah
- English fluency is a must. Arabic and Hindi are advantages